Sunday, May 2, 2010

I always have an exciting week!

Gosh it's been awhile! And what a week it has been! I've quit and got another job, and having decided to not waste my life anymore, I decided to do one thing that scares the hell outta me. Somebody famous, or insane, or both once said, "Do something that scares the hell out of you everyday" well since I'm not a thrill seeker, once a day is too much, once every 3 years is a good enough for me.

"What the hell did you do?" I hear you ask.
Well, one thing i never like doing is spend money... and I've gone ahead and invested a small fortune which I hope, with hardwork, will yield some good money. And if not, at least I hope to have learnt something (other than "don't invest again")

I'll let you know in 3 months time how it went, if you'll be good enough to remind me.... Good luck (and hard work) to me!

3 comments:

ekaterina said...

Brava Sandy, never give up and follow your dream!!! Good luck. Katia

Whose Mind It Is said...

Thank you for your support! You're the 1st! Enjoy your travels and thanks again for the postcard!

Unknown said...

Goood luck !!