Thursday, May 20, 2010

Corporate Life 2

I can't remember if I wrote Corporate Life 1, but nevermind, 2 can be the new 1...
I also can't remember (looks like there's a theme here) a time where days go pass and you don't know how or where it went, and what you did. Isn't it odd how we all have the same 24 hours in a day, everyday, everywhere, and yet sometimes we can't account for most of it? There's a special warping power that corporate admin does which speeds up time so that the next time you look up from that spreadsheet it's x hours later, and people's faces start to merge into one and you can no longer tell people apart...

or maybe it's just me, slowly going mad?

Gotta love the free fruit at the office though!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

free fruits ?? Ohh I wanna work there! ;)

Whose Mind It Is said...

It seems that this is a new trend in NZ companies! Com'on over!!!
:-)
did u ever get my letter? I can't remember if you told me?! (old age you see)