Monday, May 10, 2010

The More You Have To Do, The More You Get Done!

Well, what a weekend it's been! I went down to Wellington for the District 72 TM Conference, and it was great! Made all the better by good conversation, great friends, superb weather and one missed flight.

I'm trying not to sweat about the small things as I learnt from a wise TM, so I'm not going to complain! Let's just say that my usual organised self was a bit tired so I missed my flight :p Oh well, no biggie.

I'm still waiting for the Japan reply for those of you with longer memories. Have heard nothing except that they got my letter of interest (ie: still interested in the job). In the meanwhilst, the day job is providing plenty of challenges and learning opportunities.

As someone else very wise said this weekend also,
the more you have to do, the more you get done!


Well, huray for me then - there's PLENTY on my plate right now! Mum's house renovation, painting, renting, learning about investment, day job, chores, seeing friends, emails, refreshing my Japanese...sleep? May we never be unemployed!

1 comment:

Natali Najmi said...

Hello Sandy!!! Was great to talk to you today and to discover your blog! I see you are leading interesting life with many events in it and enjoy that! Keep going forward! To tell the true me I am like that myself ;) Looking forward to speak with tomorrow.
Yours,
Junna