Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A change is as good as a break

Well I didn't actually have a weekend of lazying about and sleeping in, I went to an internet marketing seminar which had motivational speakers as well, it was really well done and full of very inspiring speakers. By the end of which my head was so overloaded with information it wanted to burst! Who knew going to all weekend seminars could be so much fun? Oh wait, I was at another such event the previous weekend!!!

I've been getting up early and lately been driving as the sun is coming up. I have just say the view is absolutely amazing at dawn. There is a reason why so much artwork, literature and music has devoted so much energy to describe it all. Yesterday the city veiled itself in mist and from the 10th floor of where I work, as the fog cleared, it looked like the miracle of creation in progress!

Get up earlier and appreciate living in the moment, enjoy our wonderful world!

No comments: