Tuesday, April 6, 2010

YAY for Snail Mail

There is truely something magical about hand written letters. I will treasure each and every one for ever!! Especially since it's now a really rare thing indeed. I was in a Toastmasters Area Conference last year and there was a speaker who gave a speech on the art of letter writing; using fine instruments, quality paper and (preferably) neat handwriting....

~*~ Life is just that much more wonderful right now ~*~

And Yes, if you have recently sent me a letter from Finland, I have just received it :-) Thank you very much! I look forward to replying it though I do not have your Finnish postal address.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to hear that. It was only 3 weeks to travel from Finland to NZ for this letter ;P
address is:
Rautatienkatu 56 as 34
90120 Oulu, finland