Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Patience is still a virtue

It's been awhile since I did any physical activity. I'm paying for it today and yesterday! My muscles are screaming and I walk like a robot, going "owowow" everytime I stand up and sit down. My own fault I guess, for not doing it regularly.

Anyway, many of you must be wondering about a conclusion to the Japan saga...well, because it IS a saga, you just have to patient. Just like me. In the next week or so, everyone will send back their forms on whether they're still interested or not. From there, they'll have to redistribute the jobs (obvioulsy to those who are still interested) and notify all the successful people. But even if I don't make it, I am apparently still eligible to go if someone wishes to cancel their contract by Dec...

Gosh no wonder they have to have a decent salary to attract ANYONE with a year's freetime and patience to get there!

No comments: