Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life's lesson No.1

Don't be a greedy-gut!
No thanks to my good unruly-haired friend, I discovered extremely tasty organic dried fruit, which on first appearance is good for one's health. Well let me tell you once and for all that this isn't the case.
Like all things in life, things should be enjoyed in moderation, moderation, moderation.
I am today resting in bed nursing my ill stomach. Serves me right. I have learnt my lesson!

There goes my dreams of endless wealth and eternal youth.... *sigh*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The most healthy drink is beer. At least there's no hidden side effects. Just well known hang over!
Get better quick!

Whose Mind It Is said...

Is there a beer for youth and wealth? LOL
Great thing about being in NZ is that I can write things up, and by the time you read it (over on other side of world), a lot of time has passed!
Am feeling better thanks *another hug*

Anonymous said...

btw we have "bath beer" - if that helps :)) u don't have to drink it, just sit in it hehe...ocp