Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St Patrick's

Well Happy Birthday Pat! Usually I think of you around this time of year as I see the greenery going up. This time, thoughts of you have certainly brought me a lot of luck as there seems to be dozens of jobs out there for me. I went out to several interviews today and I know right away that when I meet them, they usually like me. The trick of course, is to get to the interviews. I have rewritten my CV but I don't know if that did it, or maybe it's just that there are suddenly more jobs materialising.

Strange isn't it? How it's bad one week but the next it's much better...

There's hope for us all!

xxx Cheers to you, my friends around the world (in all languages)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I wish suomi people celebrate st. Patrick's. But there is no green beer in this land of winter!
I keep my fingers crossed for your work hunting! >> Trojan

Anonymous said...

we went to an overcrowded pup in Stuttgart with lots of drunk Americans... met some very immature boys from my home country, who didn't manage to bring a beer along when they went to the bar-even though I asked them!!! where are all those Polish gentlemen when u need them... :) cheers to u for the jobs coming!!!!

Anonymous said...

of course the word is pub haha...my typing skills seem to have disappeared

Whose Mind It Is said...

Hehe Ah drinking galore...good times good times... The great thing was, I got called up to a temping job the next day because the guy had "too much fun" on St Pat's ;-) Yipee for me!