Sunday, March 21, 2010

In praise of being good

I got praised the other day. For a job well done. Doesn't that feel great when someone takes the time to tell you when you've done something well? We, or maybe just I, often forget to show appreciation for all that's good around me, a form of thanksgiving maybe, or positivism, whatever the name may be, I'm determined to do it more often - everyday, in fact.

Starting now. Thank you dear friends and readers for taking the time to read this blog, for thinking generous thoughts, doing kind deeds, for not yelling at the screaming child in the seat behind you, for recycling, for working hard, caring for others, speaking softly on the phone, having the right change for the bus driver, saying thank you and please and for being understanding.

Most of all i just want to say that you do a great job of being YOU, it's a job noone else can do! YAY for ourselves! *imagines a warm and fuzzy group hug*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read this at 6 am before work. It's goooood to start a day from a warm hug! Thanks for making my day. > Trojan