Saturday, June 19, 2010

Japan on hold

It was always known to me that by coming back to NZ, I might not leave again. As you may have known, I've been wanting to go to Japan for some time but the application process has been more than laborous, and worse of all, unsure. I have found a job in a decent company here so will stay at least for the next couple of years - to the joy of my parents. I'm sorry to be disappointing my friends out there who had plans to visit Japan. Be sure that you're most welcome to visit NZ and I'll definitely let you know if I'm moving there soon.

2 comments:

Trojan said...

Hm, If you stay in NZ till 2012 you might have some visitors from Poland :)

Anonymous said...

@ Trojan: how come? u planning on fleeing from the football fest? :P @ ocp sorry to hear abt Japan...hope u ll find a way to do the things u like anyway! hang in there (am envying u for the summer anyway...)